Why the coat, Little Bird?
Out there is raining but the cold only comes
when
Your heart
allows
I never understand why this cellphone of yours
Only plays
the same song
In an endless
repeat.
Some
masterpiece from
Christian
Gaubert
Those current voices come from here, Little
Bird?
Our,
unimaginable ventriloquism
Talking without
words
Like two
wizards
Reading our
fates in poor
Coffee stains
We think the fate is a joke
Until we look inside our own eyes
Wipe this
soda from my lips
No hands
allowed
A little bit
hard to think properly
Like a sane
man
When those
blue eyes of yours stare at me
Light me like
a lens flare
My cellphone
plays
Mind Mischief
from Tame Impala
Expound in
sounds all I want to do
From here on
out
Why the coat,
Little Bird?
The wind
maker is asleep
In this dusk
only you and me
Exists and
are aware
Sit here in
my easy chair
Put your hand
over mine
Feel my Tesla
Coil skin
It’s not supposed to be romantic, ye know?
Browned hair
Bird
The color
that never fails
To turn a man
blue
How you can
spend all your energy during the day
And still gather
everything you need?
Like an old
blues
Coming rapidly
You came
Little Bird
Playing the
victim to me
While I know
We both are thugs
and thieves waiting
To draw
beautiful landscapes
With the
blood of the innocents.
And every
girl that I talk while I’m around
Seems the
ghost of a ghost
They do not
shine like a Little Bird
Nor cause a
damned rackety explosion
When they
sing
Little Bird
Your Mamma
and Dadda
Will put your
money in the desperate marble
Bank balcony
You’ll never
see it again
So pay your
debt and lick
These cigarette
ashes from my floor while
I grab your
heart
And hang it
on the highest crane
And I think
that you cannot see
How nice I’m
being
Warm bed,
warm meal
Place your
head in my pillow
And take
Your science
fiction books
That’s all
that you need
We met last
year, Girl
Three hundred
and sixty four tears ago, Bird
Every year i’m
gonna tell you the same tale, Girl
But I wonder
If I go
faster and faster why I cannot get rid
Of your
Blue, Blurred,
Teeth crooking, lens flare enlightening
, submachine gun shooter, bone breaker, heart booster, eyes.
Why the coat,
Little Bird
The icy fog
came again?
The serpent
soul pinchers?
So enter my
house with your shiniest pair of shoes
But take off
your eyelashes to talk to me.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário