domingo, 6 de julho de 2014

HAZE




Blues
Makes you moan girl
Evil enchantress of the lost ones
Solitude spellbound
But Little Bird
I’m a skeptical man
I need to touch your feathers
Scent is just not enough anymore
Wipe the blood from your nose
And taste the sweet things I brought for ya
Sweetest meat, fresh brewed grease

Leonard Cohen songs playing in the bar across the street
Ritmic bullets of the bandits and rascals

Haze
Paramount in this night
A lovely cloth of Haze cropped against the orange city lights
Let me know when the movie ends
To stop my bites and listen that beautiful music
Taxi Driver main theme
Our elope theme maybe
Well, let the space and time answer this

Comb your wet hair
Wet by the rainy nights
Reading in bed
Like a cute dove
Laying over the butcher’s board

Little Bird
Your eyes are hungry for the movement in the screen
Sin in technicolor
As Haze scrolls across the screen with her legs show
Waves of people
Blind
Cannot see your glowing feathers Bird
Reflecting the lights of
Red lips
Heart shaped glasses
Cracks in our glasses make everything
Slightly surreal

Blues
So well played
Tru Bass warmed my heart
Ignited all  my senses

Dreams flying high
You can’t even notice sometimes
Daydreaming with yer blue eyes open
In the scenes, frames and shots of Natural Born Killers


As Little Bird watches I listen “27th Avenue Shuffle”, a night made of bloody movies, bloody food and Foxboro Hottubs

Mickey and Mallory
Chalked in your wall
I do too
Enjoy Oliver Stone, Bird
Don’t let it go to your head
Don’t look up to the strings
It’s just for show you know
The blues are your brown hair


And this was the moment where I got shot

Bird, would you drink my wine?
You did this to buy some time
Think well Little, Little Bird
We have a large ruby room
You could be my valentine

Use your baby talk like Emily Haines said in that, sexy , sexy song

We could elope tonight
And no one will ask or think where
The dark side of night ends
Because all those blind crowds doesn’t want to know

Where the wild things go. 

Um comentário: