She tried to fly on that rainy day
Streets so
wet
She left by
the Secret Door
The birds are
flying so high today
Flying in stop motion
Raindrops killing my thirst
Today my heart got stolen but she dropped it
‘cause it was too cold
These times
flow so slow
And I keep
walking
Her kiss
seems to had been
A couple
centuries ago
Sleepy cats and dogs along the path
Maybe one of them got the heart in it’s mouth
Ate it
But I’ve got to keep walking
Following the raindrops
I’ve stared
at her eyes for a long time
Purple,
absorving the color of my shirt
White,
absorving the color of my teeth
Mouth and
skin
–So soft, so
fragrant–
Little Bird
became
Another silhouette
on the window
My horns are strong at least
Antlers, like a Wendigo
Well, if I
could choose
I would like
to see this life in black and white
But the world
ain’t divided in
Doves and
crows
Little Bird
Her skin is
my canvas
My white
cloth
Too long i’ve
been thinking
About your
smile of sadness
And ‘bout
your eyes
They’re like
the lonely moon upon
I have lots and lots of questions but a wise man
Sung once
Answers are blowing in the wind
Horror movie
all stars
Cover your
feet
Pink and pale
Drank a little whisky
Ale, half a bottle
Talked to friends
And when the night was pitch black
I’d asked
“D’you saw a heart upon the path? A monocromatic one.”
I’d cleanse
my skin with the rivers you cried
But no
I’d rather
keep walking
The stars
tell me were to go
I eat bad
dreams and drink raindrops
And the I
keep walking
Played with
little children
Argue with
some adults
But in the
end
The Wilderness
is my true path
Forests,
lakes, tundras and islands
There are
broken chains
In the
beginning of any path
I would like
to took off those boots
And step on a
carpet of brown leaves
And clean my
soul, heart and skin
In the purest
lake of all.
The sound of a lovesick heart is like a Tru Bass
Pulsing into darkwaves
Calling me
To the forest but...
The city
still around
Heartless and
cold
Carbonic Like
me
But I keep
walking
I keep
walking
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário