terça-feira, 18 de março de 2014

Little Ghost



  Could not think ‘bout causes or effects when I felt in love for that, Little Ghost in orange clothes. Got already many reasons to think in return her calls but her voice bring me the blues, she have a Coltrane tongue and i can see her in my mirror, behind me with a knife, coming at me in 300 km/ph.  Well girl I got very long nail blades and sharp teeth, come at me Little Ghost and I’ll scare the hell of you. Out there a rain, sadder than usual.

   The nurse is my woman and she like to watch me bleed, as I smell her neck and breasts she put salt in my wounds, I just want the Little Ghost possess her with her 300 km/ph kiss. All my life i was defensive but when i’m haunted by that Little Ghost I stay ready for a bloddy fight. If I get along with that Little Ghost I know that i’ll catch hell with my blues, and Satan will laugh at my broken heart and make fun of the human relations. Little Ghost will bite chunks outa’me, she’s a shark and i’m swimming.

  Out there she’s thinking about the million dead people in West Virginia, and want to get in, will I allow? She’ll possess me with the devil in her black eyes.
 I think I’ve heard a sound but there’s no one else around. Little ghost screamed with the might of that million dead people in West Virginia, she could not stop the chaotic memories that lies within her. She kept my heart in the fire line, both of us are not enough, I’m empty and she is not quick enough.
But now

   Lay next to me in the couch while I sleep, let’s watch horror movies and discuss witches and folklore, let me taste the taste of your fear, bit it out of you, and beware with the Rising Tide, you’re the mistery underneath those neon lights and acid rain, astray or my teeth will cut you open wide.

  Bleak moonlight covered by the clouds and that Little Ghost running through the streets filled with bad company and nominates for crucifixion, she can’t see but i am on her side and when comes the tide, she’ll need a helping claw. I’ll not be the one to put my claws in the fire, I’ll be not the one who denied.

   Plated with marble is her skin, ghostly kiss, spectacular solo, movements and saliva with raspberries and some drops of morphine, when my teeth and yours collide, we will not fight with the rising of the tide.
 She lure me here and flee there, left me to starve.
But I wont
Cause I’ll eat and suffocate with her flesh, when the tide rises and wash all the garbage of the sidewalks, I’m God’s Lonely Man. You’re my female Norman Stansfield, where’s your sawn off shotgun?

He said to me: Boy one day you’ll be a man. Save some bad ways, i’ll need ‘em.
And that girl, hunt her heart, make she understand the world in her depends.

 Carbonic sunset on the westside, scattered dreams on the ground and couples layed on the streets, side by side so carefully. Little Ghost is up ahead, got to run, got to run, got to run. And the schemes begin, the song ended and the streets are full with azote permafrost where she slides.
  
  The tempest felt over the mankind as i run behind her, deflecting the bullets and investees of a Little Bird and a Raging Bull, they love each other but the Little Ghost hates’em.
 Stay in my bed i’ll be okay in the couch, but do not go out tonight Little Ghost, I’ve heard some news, some memories of you. Stay clean and sleep well.
 There’s a Matador on the road.

 But who is the Little Ghost, Matador?
You may ask.
Well, I cannot tell ‘cause the devil said he’ll get me

If I say her name out loud. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário