sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2015

Bishop's Lane

I kissed her closed lips in the middle of Longis Land
Where the wilderness captured my eyes
And the lakes slept with the white sand
There’s always beauty in those patches of
Odd colors that fills youthful twilights

Abraços cheios de areia
De praias intocadas
Por velhos que nem chegaram a nascer

Cyclical bands of gypsies and orchestras
Roaming through my heart as you eyes
Black as coal with eyelids blue as sky
Hypnotized me, led me to what I am now

I am a Pilgrim on a Long Journey

Through the temples I walked
And through cities that looked like hell as well
Wind always was my friend
Telling secrets and tales
That I’ve never knew if were true
I’ve found you sometimes
Behind the curtains of my own youth
And the thick layer of my glasses

Bag of bones I’d carried
The lament of sea wind in my hair
Led me to the middle of Longis Land
And to your lips again
What kind of bird are you
Little Bird?

They always told me that love have to be sunny
After all these years
I strongly disagree

It needs that drop of grey
Burned film
Vintage pictures and blurred effects
The taste of tutti frutti toothpaste under your tongue
Soft blue was your skin, under that odd sky
Odd as us

Let the perfection for lies
And see through the veil of reality that screens hide from you
Meet me at Longis Land
And we can see
Life itself roaming in the night
In cellars and seas
Ravens and swans
Big wolves and Little Birds

Open your eyes
Wherever you are
And watch
Love appears
Under the light of a glorious Moonrise.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário