quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2015

Patches of Vert

 Yesterday I saw a girl
She reminded me of you
Those lone movements, dancing in the afternoon wind
I’d fell in cold water once
Looking at her I felt the same way

The cold  licking my guts and carbonic heart
Your battery acid kisses
Left a stain in my eyes
Both of ‘em, drop rain or waterfalls

Ideas without arms or legs
But they still roam throughout my brain
Eat me, they come, insidious
And bite my heart as I sleep

Your lackluster fragrance 
Painting stunning frescoes in the walls of my mind
Like a unknown artist
Working in the still of the night

My vision’s blurred
Filled with Patches of Vert
Bold and beautiful
I remember you always
My lips on your cheek
As I eat a peach or apple
Silk skin, my heart over a crane
Hanged
I’ve loved one time
When I was really young
And in dry, spellbound nights like this one
It hurts at the back of my heart

She drinks from my cup
Milk or latte, juice of juicy fruits
Tears with martini
In some undisclosed future
Lost in the harmonic sounds of Leonard Cohen’s songs.

In those times we were immortal
And could see the gleams of days and smell of daisies
Crush flowers and bugs with our feet

You had to take a dive in that river
And lost your breath for the beauty beneath
Now you can hear my call?
And pretend this longing is new

Your heart is my secret garden still
Knife sharp to carve our bloodline in trees
Old and wise, firm and marooned
Little girl, scooping balls of ice cream
And laughing
But we are grow up now Baby Girl

And I grew worse than you 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário